OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
SHOW US WHY YOU LOVE THE MUSHROOM HOUSE
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER
The Mushroom House “Show Us Why You Love The Mushroom House” Contest will begin on December 1, 2015 and end on June 1, 2016. This promotion will be conducted online and via mail. One (1) winner in kindergarten-6th grade will be awarded a scholarship to the Memorial Art Gallery Summer Art Camp valued at up to approximately $265; one (1) winner in grades 7-12 will be awarded a $500 first prize scholarship; and one (1) winner in the college/graduate age group will be awarded a $500 first prize scholarship. The second place winner in each age group will win one $25 gift certificate plus a Mushroom House mug and T-shirt. The third place winner in each age group will win a mug and T-shirt. Prize is only valid for one-time redemption.
HOW TO ENTER:
Legal residents of the United States and any other country who are eighteen (18) years of age or older will be able to take part in this Contest. Contestants under the age of 18 must provide the signature of a parent or legal guardian on the entry form. To participate in the contest, entrants must do the following:
- Since the house is a piece of art, submit entries that have artistic reflections on the house, the overall look and setting, the architecture, the feelings or images it inspires in any medium including:
- Printmaking / Silk-screening
- Textile art
- Photography (Delivered on CD and hard copy)
- Digital design (Delivered on CD and hard copy)
Let your imagination take you anywhere, and have fun, because that is what this house is all about—art, imagination, warmth and fun!
ALL ENTRIES BECOME THE PROPERTY OF THE PROMOTER:
- Only one entry per person allowed.
- Must complete the contest by June 1, 2016 via mail or delivery to
Hunt Real Estate ERA
3300 Monroe Avenue, Suite 209
Rochester, NY 14618
Mushroom House Contest – Attention: Richard Testa
Entries must be postmarked by June 1, 2016. The Promoter and related companies accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including entries not received by the company or delays in the delivery of the entry due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a participant’s entry, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized holder of the address at the time the entry was made.
- To submit a complete and valid entry, entrants will be required to provide various personal details including full name, email address, residential address, contact phone number(s), age, date of birth and gender and other information for the purpose of verifying eligibility. Any contact details entered incorrectly shall invalidate the entry.
- Each entry must be accompanied by a completed entry form. Entry forms may be downloaded at www.MushroomHouse.com.
- The drawing is open only to legal residents of the United States and all other countries who are 18 years of age or older at the time of contest registration, and to residents of all countries who are younger than 18 with a parent or guardian’s permission and signature.
- Employees of Promoter and related companies and its officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, general sponsors, promotional partners, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, members of the immediate families (defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, or grandparent), and members of the households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate or win in this contest.
- Participants agree to abide by any applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Students can still enter the contest even if they did not attend the Holiday Open House that was held on December 12, 2015.
- If a winner is unable to accept the prize, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety.
- Prize package will include a specified prize that consists of the following: One (1) winner in each age group will be awarded the $500 first prize or other value. Second place winner in each age group will win one $25 gift certificate to the Cheesecake Factory, a Mushroom House mug and T-Shirt. Third place winner in each age group will win a mug and T-Shirt. The age groups are as follows: kindergarten through sixth grade; seventh through twelfth grade; and college/graduate school students.
- No substitution of prize is offered (including cash), no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeem for cash value.
- Prizes will be awarded only upon winner verification and final approval by Promoter. The winner will be notified by email, mail and / or phone within thirty (30) days after being selected (e.g., date of end of promotion time period). A verification code will be provided to the winner at this time. The winner or selected entrant will then have thirty (30) days to respond with their information and provide the verification code. If the winner or selected entrant is unable to be contacted within thirty (30) days after being selected (e.g. final judgement date), or is ineligible, the prize will be forfeited.
- Winners will be instructed to contact Promoter at email@example.com to claim their prize. Winners must provide the verification code given to them at the time they were notified by Promoter in order to verify their identity and claim their prize.
- PRIZE REDEMPTION: Winner must redeem prize by July 15, 2016. In order to redeem prize, winner must identify themselves with the code emailed or mailed to them in order to redeem prize.
- All prize values are stated in U.S. Dollars (USD).
- During the allotted time period (December 1, 2015 – June 1, 2016), eligible participants will be encouraged to take part in the contest.
- The judging will take place after June 1, 2016. The winners will be selected by a panel of judges. The judges’ decisions will be final.
- The prize winners will be notified with a winning verification code by email and/or mail.
- Winners will be responsible for claiming their prize by contacting Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim their prize. Winners must provide the verification code given to them at the time they were notified by Promoter in order to verify their identity and claim their prize.
- Prize Redemption: Winner must redeem prize by July 15, 2016. In order to redeem prize, winner must identify themselves with the code emailed or mailed to them in order to redeem prize.
- All decisions made by Promoter’s management or any promotion sponsor or related companies regarding any aspect of this promotion are final.
- No purchase necessary. Promotion is void where prohibited. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entrants participating during the Contest Time Period.
- Promoter retains the right to disqualify any entrant if all promotion rules are not followed. Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter engaged in conduct in entering the contest which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the contest and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple addresses, postal addresses or PO Box addresses. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and / or the winner’s entry are of a type described in this clause.
- The cost of accessing the website and mailing address will be the responsibility of the entrants.
- The winners’ names will be announced publicly through our Facebook networks and our website and in any publicity relating to the contest.
- Participants may be required to answer a question in order to be eligible to enter the contest. Illegible, incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- This is a contest of skill, and chance plays no part in the determination of the winner. Each entry will be individually judged according to its merit on the basis of originality and creativity as determined by judges of Promoter in their sole discretion.
- By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that Promoter and any related parties have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or to any portion thereof.
- The prizes are as stated and are non-transferable or exchangeable. No cash alternatives will be offered. If, due to circumstance beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter is unable to provide the stated prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Any information collected by registering to enter the contest shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Official Contest Rules.
- All entries become the property of Promoter and will NOT be returned. Any individual copyrights by contestants will be transferred to Promoter by entering this contest. In addition, Promoter has the right to publish any entry.
- If for any reason, the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, any suspected evidence of tampering or technological corruption or if any portion of the contest is compromised by viruses, bugs, worms or unauthorized human intervention, fraud, acts of God, strikes, terrorist acts, criminal acts of third parties, an insufficient number of qualified entries, or any other causes beyond Promoter control which, in Promoter’s sole opinion, corrupts, threatens or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the contest, Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the drawing at their sole discretion.
Copyright Popcorn PIX, Inc. 2016 - Show Us Why You Love The Mushroom House is a trademark of Popcorn PIX, Inc.